- Registered on: 11/23/2011
- Last connection: 05/06/2013
Reported issues: 5
- 12:53 pm Website Connectivity restored, but Service remains offline
- The decision was made to follow up this outage with maintenance and a move to a newer server. We apologise for the co...
- 09:40 am Website New Server Issues
- Currently the WebsiteBaker Mainserver is experiencing connectivity issues. We hope to have everything resolved asap.
- 01:44 pm Website Support #6 (Closed): Webserver Offline (Website, Forum)
- scheinbar war Ihr Server von einem Switchausfall im Rechenzentrum betroffen. Aktuell ist Ihr Server jedoch wieder err...
- 05:33 pm WB-Organisation Webserver Offline [UPDATE - 02. April 2012]
- Due to suspected Hardware Issues the Web- and Forum Server is currently offline. We have a Ticket open in the Datacen...
- 05:29 pm Website Support #6 (Closed): Webserver Offline (Website, Forum)
- Following Ticket has been opened at Hostingcompany:
Sehr geehrte Damen und Herr...
- 10:02 pm Project Site Bug #3: Rewriting of old TRAC URLs
- Guys, anybody of you who can shed some light on "rewriting URLs" that do not exist in Redmine / Ruby on Rails? Maybe ...
- 09:59 pm Project Site Feature #5 (Closed): E-Mail Notification from Redmine
- ruud wrote:
> I received a notification.
> It was sent to "undisclosed-recipients:". That could be improved :-)
- 06:25 pm Project Site Feature #5 (Feedback): E-Mail Notification from Redmine
- Tested the email notifications with my account, worked. Now testing by adding "watchers" to see response.
- 06:19 pm Project Site Feature #5: E-Mail Notification from Redmine
- E-Mail Configuration has been updated, working fine for my address.
- 06:18 pm Project Site Feature #5 (Closed): E-Mail Notification from Redmine
- Currently notification e-mails out of redmine are not working.
Also available in: Atom